Mobile Food Permit Information

To obtain a Mobile Food Unit Permit to sell within the City limits of the City of Big Lake, each must submit the following:

  • 2019 Mobile Food Unit Application Packet & Fee
  • Current copy of your Certificate of Insurance
  • Copy of State Department of Health or Agriculture Approved License.

Required Fees:

  • Annual Permit Fee - All Annual Permits expire January 1st of each year.
    • Annual Fee - $200
    • Annual Fees can be prorated by month
  • Daily Fees - Applicants must contact the Deputy City Clerk at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of operating, and must provide the date and location of vending.
    • 1 to 4 Day Permit (days do not need to be concurrent) - $50
    • 5 to 10 Day Permit (days do not need to be concurrent) - $100

Payments can be made by cash, check or credit card. Payments can be made online at the following link: click here to make a payment. Select # 16.Permits - Must Submit Application for the payment description.