Lakeside Park Seasonal Stickers & Daily Passes
Lakeside Park Hours
5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Lakeside Park Pass Application (Fillable PDF)
Application and Payment Instructions:
After the application is filled out, you can either:
- Email to Julie Rathmanner or Trisha Lindahl, and pay online by clicking the "make a payment" button at bottom of page;
- mail to City Hall: 160 Lake St N, Big Lake, MN 55309, and pay by sending a check or money order with application;
- or walk into City Hall.
**Please note: if submitting applications via email or mail and pay online, it may take a few days to get your season sticker pass since City Staff will be mailing the sticker to you.
- Vehicle Only - City Resident* $10
- Vehicle and Trailer - City Resident* $20
- Vehicle Only - Non-Resident** $30
- Vehicle and Trailer - Non-Resident** $40
*City Resident: person(s) living "within" City limits
**Non-Resident: person(s) living "outside" City limits (includes residents of Big Lake Township and Orrock Township)
- Vehicle Only $5 per day
- Vehicle and Trailer $15 per day
Available at Lakeside Park entrance.
Rules & Regulations
Parking / Driving
Vehicles, including motorcycles, must park / drive only in the designated areas. Beware of restricted parking areas (handicapped, no parking, etc.). Watch for children.
Boats must remain 150 feet away from swimming area.
No lifeguard on duty. Swim only in the buoyed area.
- No pets allowed
No glass containers
- No keg beer
- Place refuse in proper container
- Report emergencies to park attendant
- Be courteous to others
Lakeside Park has public Wi-Fi access! Wireless Identification: Lakeside Park WiFi