The 2022-2023 Winter Market season will take place on the third Saturday of each month from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. from November to April at Big Lake City Hall. The market features free parking, live music, the frequent shopper program, senior coupons at every other market, and free kids activities!
Vendors are selling only homemade and homegrown items including seasonal produce, meat, eggs, baked goods, candies, salsa, pickles, jelly, jam, honey, syrup, sauces, mushrooms, and home made crafts!
Debit/Credit, Snap/EBT, and Market Bucks accepted. Stop by the information table to find out how this works!
Upcoming Winter Market Dates:
Third Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Big Lake City Hall (160 Lake Street N, Big Lake, MN 55309)
- November 19, 2022
- December 17, 2022 (Free Pictures with Santa and Senior Day)
- January 21, 2023
- February 18, 2023 (Senior Day)
- March 18, 2023 (At Big Lake High School in conjunction with the Community Fair)
- April 15, 2023 (Senior Day)
Contact the Recreation and Communication Coordinator for more information on how to become a vendor or volunteer. Click here for the 2022-2023 Vendor Application.
Thank you to our Sponsors for the 2022-2023 Season!
- Platinum Sponsors: Big Lake Knights of Columbus and Big Lake Spud Fest