Parks Advisory Committee
The Parks Advisory Committee (PAC) meets at 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month in the Big Lake City Hall Council Chambers, 160 Lake St N. The Committee is composed of 7 members.
|Doug Peterson||Chair||Dec. 31, 2023|
|Cory Ellingson||PAC Member||Dec. 31, 2024|
|Scott Creighton||PAC Member||Dec. 31, 2024|
|Megan Weber||PAC Member||Dec. 31, 2025|
|Kameron Hanson||PAC Member||Dec 31, 2025|
|Ken Halverson||Council Liaison||Dec. 31, 2023|
|Ketti Green||Planning Liaison||Dec. 31, 2023|
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Big Lake PAC was created by Ordinance Number 2002-03, an act of the Big Lake City Council to:
- Serve as a liaison between city government and the community
- Serve as a resource for new and existing neighborhoods, groups, and civic organizations seeking information concerning the Big Lake park system
- To assist city government in setting open space, land acquisition and development policies
- To serve as a body to make recommendations to the City Council relating to specific parks, trails / sidewalks, and open space development
- To assist City Council in researching a variety of funding sources for the Capital Improvement Program and related park development.
Help the Committee
The Big Lake Police Department (BLPD) is seeking your assistance. If you see anyone committing a crime in City parks, other City-owned property or private property for that matter, please report it immediately by calling 911.