Property Tax Information
The following links provide additional information on the property tax system
- Property Tax FAQs
- Property Taxation 101 - describes the basics of Minnesota's property tax system
- Property Tax Statement 101 - guide to explain the basic of the property tax statement for taxpayers
- Market Value Exclusion (MVE) Program - replaces the Market Value Homestead Credit (MVHC) program for taxes payable in 2012 and beyond
- Who Does What? - a guide to the Minnesota property tax system
- How the Assessor Estimates your Market Value - the estimated market value is on the factors used to determine your property taxes
- My House is Worth What? - why doesn't the assessor's value reflect the sale price of my property.
- Understanding Your Assessment - fact sheet to assist taxpayers in the understanding of the basic concepts of their annual assessment.
- Property Market Values - the Sherburne County Beacon Inquiry provides online access to property values and tax record information maintained by Sherburne County for individual parcels of property.
- Minnesota Department of Revenue's property tax fact sheets is listed above under property tax information. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2018-2019 PROPERTY TAX ALLOCATIONS
- 2019 PRELIMINARY TAX LEVY ILLUSTRATIONS - ALL TAXES
- 2019 PRELIMINARY PROPERTY TAX EXAMPLES - CITY ONLY
- 2020 PRELIMINARY PROPERTY TAX EXAMPLES @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>